Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween




We played the second of our two annual gigs on Saturday. The Halloween bash at the practice space. It went well, we played damn fine if I do say so myself. We're not a compelling band to watch, a bunch of finger gazers and nary a rock-star among us. That said it was a good time and I think people enjoyed it.

It's too bad in the one picture that my glasses have slid down and my mouth is hanging open. I'd wired the sunglasses to my prescription ones and getting them off mid set wasn't in the cards. The picture is me trying desperately to see the dots on the neck of my guitar.

The other picture is me and the fabulous E, drummer extraordinaire. Our band theme was Lounge Act from Garagistan: "We come to your country to play your women and marry your rock and roll!"

No comments: